Tips and Tricks
- Each level has a different strategy. Do you stay in the air or on the ground? Move side to side or hide in the corner? Try them out and see what matches each level best.
- Spending your time close to the edge of the screen? You might not want to do that, that's where most of the bombs come from!
- Be sure to try out and practice different strategies in the earlier levels since they will be easier than later levels.
- Some power-ups require the play area to be touched directly for activation. Some only last for a limited time while others last until you get another power-up.
- No level is unbeatable. If you're stuck don't worry. Some levels were designed to take multiple tries. Be confident, you can beat it!
- As you get deeper into the game you'll notice that multiple levels become unlocked at once. It's generally best to play them in order since power-ups explained in one level, will be used in subsequent levels. Skip ahead and you might miss the explanation on how it's used.
- Unlock bonus features by collecting letters in the Red Levels. There are three letters that may appear in each level and are usually the first power-up to appear. If you need a specific letter, try restarting the level. If you've seen all three letters and need a different one, try another Red Level. Be careful though...you only get to keep the collected letters if you beat the level!
- The Orange Marmalade is one of the most powerful power-ups, especially in the later levels. What does it do? You'll have to get it to find out...
- If you're off to a bad start, you can always use the Restart option found in the Pause menu.
Achievements... Coming Soon!